Course Duration : 5.5 Years
Course @ a Glance
Four & half years + 1 year compulsory rotating internship
Eligibility for M.B.B.S
- Two year P.U.C Examination conducted by the P.U.C Board, Kerala State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Intermediate Examination in science of an Indian University Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in three subjects and also English as compulsory subject
- First year of the three year degree course of a recognised university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an 'University Examination.
- B.S.C Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.SC. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics,Chemistry, bIology (Botony, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed either the qualifying examination with the following subjects : Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- Any other examination whose scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Candidates must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.In the case of scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40%.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
- For more information click the link here www.rguhs.ac.in